March 20, 2017
Dear Family Members,
Our first round of state testing will begin next week. Below you will find a few reminders for testing week as well as the testing schedule.
- Please ensure children are present and on time during testing.
- Please make sure your child has plenty of rest the night(s) before testing.
- Please feed your child breakfast.
- Please do not make appointments scheduled for testing days.
- Your child may bring bottled water and a snack on testing days. Please do not send sodas, tea, or other drinks besides water with your child. The water must have a lid. Snacks such as crackers are best because they are less messy.
- Because these are structured days, the lunch times are modified, and every employee (including office staff) will be utilized during testing, we ask that no one eat lunch with their child or bring fast food. We will not be able to allow anyone on campus during testing week to ensure test security.
- 6th grade Reading Benchmark
As always, thanks for your part in the success of New Boston Middle School. We appreciate your continued support. If you have questions about state testing, please contact New Boston Middle School.